AMANDA LEUNG, BA
- McLean title(s): Senior Technical Research Assistant and Lab Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 617-855-2073
- Fax: 617-855-3479
- Office Address: Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, Mail Stop 149
- Degree(s): B.A. 2004
- Bio: After graduating from Boston University, Amanda Leung joined the laboratory of Dr. Kwang-Soo Kim as a Research Assistant. She has worked on different experiments in the lab including those in animal behavior, molecular biology and stem cell culture. Besides working on experiments, she is also the Lab Manager with responsibilities in lab ordering and lab safety.
- Publications: (Selected)
- Chung, S., Leung, A., Hong, S.H., Chang, M.Y., Pruszak, J., Han, B.-S., Isacson, O. and Kim, K.S. (2009) Wnt1 and Lmx1a form a novel autoregulatory loop and critically regulate midbrain dopaminergic development at multiple steps. Cell Stem Cell 5:646-58.
- Kim, C.H., Leung, A., Huh, Y.H., Yang, E., Kim, D.J., Leblanc, P., Ryu, H., Kim, K
Norepinephrine deficiency is caused by combined abnormal mRNA processing and defective protein trafficking of dopamine b-hydroxylase. J Biol Chem. 286(11):9196-204.
- Chung, S., Moon, J.-I., Leung, A., Aldrich, D., Lukianov, S., Kitayama, Y., Park, S., Li, Y., Bolshakov, V.Y., Lamonerie, R., and Kim, K.S. (2011) ES cell-derived renewable and functional midbrain dopaminergic progenitors. P.N.A.S. 108(23):9703-8.