ANN POLCARI, PHD, RN, CS
- McLean title(s): Research Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (617) 855-2947
- Fax: (617) 855-3712
- Office Address: Developmental Biopsychiatry Research Program
- Degree(s): Dr. Polcari obtained her bachelor of science at the University of Massachusetts - Lowell, and her master's and doctorate at Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA.
- Clinical Interests: She has been working with children, adolescents, and young adults at McLean Hospital. She joined the DBRP in 1994, and has been in charge of coordinating the clinical research studies since 1985.
- Bio: Dr. Polcari is a certified clinical nurse specialist in both Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, and Child/Adolescent Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing. Ann also serves as a member of the McLean Hospital Institutional Review Board for the protection of human subjects.
- Curriculum vitæ: (PDF format)