DOHOON KIM, PH.D.
- McLean title(s): Instructor
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (617) 855-2026
- Fax: (617) 855-3479
- Office Address: Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, Mail Stop 149
- Degree(s): B.Sc. 1991, Ph.D. 2004
- Clinical Interests: Embryonic Stem Cell and iPS
- Bio: Dohoon Kim received his Ph.D from the the Medical school of Kyoto University focusing on preparation and differentiation of embryonic stem cells. He completed his fellowship at Joslin Diabetes Center, Harvard Medical School. He joined the Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory in 2007 as an Instructor.
- Publications: (Selected)
- Rhee YH, Ko JY, Chang MY, Yi SH, Kim D, et al. Protein-based human iPS cells efficiently generate functional dopamine neurons and can treat a rat model of Parkinson disease. J Clin Invest. 2011 Jun 1;121(6):2326-35.
- Chang MY, Kim DH, et al. Direct Reprogramming of Rat Neural Precursor Cells and Fibroblasts into Pluripotent Stem Cells Accepted in PLoS One (Apr. 2010)
- Shin JD, Kim DH, Bossenz M, Bach I et al Rnf12/RLIM is required for imprinted X chromosome dosage compensation in mice Accepted in Cell (Apr. 2010)
- Feng Q, Lu SJ, Klimanskaya I, Gomes I, Kim D, Chung Y, Honig GR, Kim KS, Lanza R. Hemangioblastic Derivatives from Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Exhibit Limited Expansion and Early Senescence. Stem Cells (Feb. 2010)
- Katsuta H & T. Akashi & Kim DH et al. Single pancreatic beta cells co-express multiple islet hormone genes in mice Diabetologia (2010) 53:128-138
- Kim DH, Robert Lanza4, Kwang-Soo Kim, et. al. Generation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells by Direct Delivery of Reprogramming Proteins Cell Stem Cell (2009)4(6):472-6