MICHAEL A. ROBICHAUX
- McLean title(s): Graduate Student (off-site at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX), Integrative Neurobiology Laboratory
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (214) 648-1148
- B.S. in Biology from Nicholls State University (Thibodaux, Louisiana)
- Bio: I began working in the Cowan lab in 2008 as a graduate student. My research focuses on the function of EphB receptor genes during the processes of axon guidance and circuit formation, two critical developmental events in the mammalian brain.