CLINICAL UNIT BASED RESEARCH
|McLean Hospital's Roger Weiss earns Hazelden's Dan Anderson Research Award
|Suboxone is Most Effective in Treating Painkiller Addiction
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Program
The mission of the Research division of McLean Hospital's Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Program is to conduct clinical research that will improve our understanding of alcohol and drug use disorders, so as to develop effective new treatments and attempt to prevent the onset of additional disorders.
ADATP is divided into two divisions - Research and Treatment. For more information about the treatment availability at McLean (inpatient, residential, partial), please visit the ADATP page in the Adult section of Patient Care in this site.
The ADATP Research division is located in McLean's Proctor House on the third and ground floors. Click to see directions to Proctor House from the McLean Hospital entrance on Mill Street in Belmont, MA.
For directions to the hospital, please see our main directions page.
- Roger Weiss, M.D. - Chief, Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse; Professor of Psychiatry
- Shelly Greenfield, M.D., M.P.H. - Chief Academic Officer; Professor of Psychiatry
- Alisa Busch, M.D., M.S. - Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Instructor in Health Care Policy, Associate Psychiatrist; Psychiatrist-in-Charge
- Hilary Smith Connery, M.D., Ph.D. - Instructor, Clinical Director of ADATP
- Marc Copersino, Ph.D. - Investigator
- Margaret Griffin, Ph.D. - Associate Clinical Professor in Psychiatry (Sociology), Medical Sociologist
- R. Kathryn McHugh, Ph.D. - Assistant Professor
- Dawn Sugarman, Ph.D. - Instructor
- Katherine Frost - Clinical Research Assistant
- Yvette Elisa Hilario - Clinical Research Assistant
- Katherine McDermott - Clinical Research Assistant
- Scott Provost, M.S.W., M.M. - Clinical Project Manager
- Valerie Robbins - Administrative Director of Research
- Sara Wigderson - Clinical Research Assistant II
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- Seeking Safety